Thursday, December 20, 2012

Christmas Break

Yes!! Today is the last day of school for my children! I have to say that they love going to school, their teachers are great, we are very blessed. I remember when I was their age I used to whine many times in the morning and ask my parents if I could stay home, that never happened with my children so far. It means they are happy.
Yesterday we went to their "Christmas Sing-along".. super cute! Especially my youngest daughter, with her 1st grade little friends.. she had an excited look on her face that was just priceless.
I'm glad to be able to spend some time with them though... even if they drive crazy after 2 minutes!! haha :)
I want to show you the presents I made for their sweet teachers... they are so sweet that I couldn't not give them some very sweet treats.. and of course... a mug-cozy each!!

And this is how I wrapped them.. {thank you Dollar Store!! you are the best!!} :)

Well, I hope they like them. It's just a little thank-you from me for all they do. ;)

I wish you all a peaceful and beautiful Christmas Break!!!!

xoxo,




6 comments:

  1. Soooooo beautiful Isa mia, you are a great mom! Don't let it go to your head though, lol!
    See you soon bella mia in chilly Denver!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun gift idea! I am sure the teachers loved them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely gifts! Christmas break for the schools started today in Greece. Have a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable gifts! I love the Dollar Store! Thanks for visiting my blog. I am now following you via GFC & G+.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just found you threw the giveaways. Come say hi if you get a chance. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete

♥ ~Thank you for stopping by~ ♥ I love your comments!