Sunday, February 12, 2017

~Cute Mani DIY~

Happy Sunday everyone!!!
Today I want to share with you a little DIY on how to be creative with your nails. Valentine's day is very close... just a couple of days away.. if you are like me who likes to have pretty nails {Mom's life doesn't allow me to have them pretty for very long....} and cannot afford to pay for a manicure, I have a little secret on how I make my own cute decorations. Yes, most of the time I simply paint my nails, but when I find the time to be more creative this is what I do:



WHAT YOU NEED:
  • at least 2 shades of colored NAIL POLISH
  • clear Nail Polish (for a shiny final look)
  • small SCISSORS
  • WASHI TAPE

Cut a piece of washi tape
Fold it and cut half heart
Gently open the tape and you'll have a full heart


       



  






Place the tape on one of your painted and dried nails, paint a coat of a different color polish, blow on 
it and carefully remove it. The last thing to do is a final coat of clear polish. Et voila'!!!

I chose a heart because of Valentine's Day and because I love hearts... but you can cut out anything! A circle, a diamond, a star...depending on how good you are with scissors!! You can even do simple lines like I did for my daughter:

   

I hope you like this idea. Be creative!! That's all it matters and you'll have cute mani and save lots of money! :)))

xoxo,

Products I used:




                                          

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ ~Thank you for stopping by~ ♥ I love your comments!