Tuesday, March 14, 2017

~ Are Unicorns real?

Ciao everyone!

As a unicorn fan, I'm wondering if also you have ever pondered the existence of unicorns. I've always been fascinated by their beauty and graceful look as it's shown in medieval pictures. I was reading about how they liked to rest on the lap of virgin maidens, and when they would fall asleep that's when the hunters would catch them! Also, there's a song I knew when I was little that was speaking about how Noah was gathering all the animals on his ark and the unicorns didn't make it and died in the flood... kind of sad, but who knows....

I recently embroidered a pretty unicorn in a small oval hoop. It would be perfect as a wall decoration in a baby nursery or a girl's room. I'm happy with how it turned out.


You can find all kinds of things about unicorns on the internet. These are some of my favorite:

Gold Unicorn Candle Holder, Gold Unicorn Party Decor, Kids Party Decor, Bridal Shower Decor, Unicorn Themed Party, Unicorn Wedding Topper

33" unicorn balloon, birthday decoration, photo prop, first birthday, unicorn decoration, Huge balloon, Rainbow balloon 36"

Have a magical birthday, Unicorn Birthday  card, funny birthday card, best friend birthday card, birthday card for girl

R&M Unicorn 4.5" Cookie Cutter in Durable, Economical, Tinplated Steel


Too Faced La Creme Lipstick 'Unicorn Tears' 0.11oz/3.0g New In Box

I think I could go on and on and on, but I'll stop here!!! Now I'll go dream about this beautiful, colorful, glittery and magnificent horse! ;)

Love to all.

xoxo,






2 comments:

  1. Love all the unicorns- especially your sweet embroidered creation! I do have a feeling that unicorns are real, or at least *were* real once. Like dragons, and fairies, unicorns have been the subject of many great works of art. I think it would be quite a coincidence that so many artists and storytellers from different parts of the world for hundreds of years featured them in stories and paintings. Even Saint Hildegard wrote of them- seriously interesting fact!
    So although most people would roll their eyes at me for saying so, yes, I believe in unicorns! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Debbie!!! I agree 100% with everything you said! 💖

      Delete

♥ ~Thank you for stopping by~ ♥ I love your comments!